Membership for Reps in the region
is handled at the National level. Specific
information on how to apply can be found at the following
link on the National website:
If you have questions and/or wish to apply for membership, please call
John Beaver or Steve Alford locally with the contact info
listed in the officers page or Karin Derkacz at ERA at
312-559-3050 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
There are both local and national
benefits with membership for Reps as outlined below:
- Attendance at no charge or at member-discounted fees for all chapter-sponsored ERA programs and events.
- Access to ERA's Lines Available listings of manufacturers seeking representation in the metro New York area.
- Access to ERA's confidential Matchmaker and Classified Ad services to find buy-sell-merge prospects, new employees, alliance partners and more.
- Rep firm listing on the New York ERA Web site.
- The best rep-to-rep networking and peer support in the business.
- many educational programs and events;
- on-line and hard copy publication;
- benchmarking and best practices surveys;
- informational resources for both you and your principals;
- legislative lobbying;
- access to experts for free advice;
- and much, much more.